Makes 6 Servings
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp margarine
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 cups Kemps Half & Half
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 1-quart casserole dish.
- In a medium saucepan, saute onion in margarine until translucent. Stir in salt and fresh ground black pepper. Add flour and Kemps Half &Half.
- Cook until thick and bubbly, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Put half the sliced potatoes in the prepared casserole dish, and cover with half the sauce. Repeat.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake 30 minutes more. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Analysis: 140 calories, 7g total fat, 0.5g saturated fat, 20g total carbohydrates, 1g fiber, 2g protein, 0mg cholesterol, 240mg sodium, 9mg (0% DV) calcium.
Be the first to review this recipe.