Sour Cream Salsa Chicken
- 1/2 cup mild or medium salsa
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Kemps Low Fat Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb. total)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Combine first four ingredients in medium bowl. Coat chicken with mixture.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and brown on both sides.
- Add remaining salsa mixture to pan and cook about 5 minutes more.
Serving Suggestion: Place cooked chicken on serving plate. Garnish with cilantro.
Per Serving: 219 calories; 8 grams fat; 684 milligrams sodium; 72 milligrams calcium
Be the first to review this recipe.