Sour Cream Streusel Coffee Cake
- 1 package Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake mix (includes 1 package streusel mix and 1 glaze packet)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Kemps Low Fat Sour Cream
- 1 package streusel mix from cake mix
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 stick butter or margarine
- Cooking spray
- Add 1 Tbsp sour cream to the glaze packet mix until smooth
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Coat a 13x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, water, oil, eggs, and sour cream on low until moistened.
- Beat 2 minutes at medium speed. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the streusel topping except the butter. Using a pastry cutter, work the butter into the mix until it is crumbly.
- To assemble, pour 1/2 of the cake batter into the baking pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the streusel mix. Spread with remaining batter. Top with remaining streusel mix.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool cake completely before glazing.
Per serving: 311 calories; 7g protein; 13g fat; 4g saturated fat; 31mg cholesterol; 148mg sodium; 76mg calcium.
Be the first to review this recipe.