Sour Cream Sundried Tomato Dip
- 1 7-ounce jar sundried tomatoes packed in oil and herbs; drained
- 3 tsp prepared minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried basil, or rosemary leaves
- 2 cups Kemps Fat Free Sour Cream
- Place first three ingredients in food processor. Process on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add sour cream, and process on low for about 30 seconds.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Chill for at least two hours to allow flavors to blend.
Serving Suggestion: Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
Per Serving: 111 calories; 7 grams fat; 50 milligrams sodium; 112 milligrams calcium
Be the first to review this recipe.