- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 cup Kemps Cottage Cheese
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1/3 cup reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp prepared horseradish (optional)
- 1 Tbsp chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Drain spinach; press between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Combine spinach, cottage cheese, parsley, mayonnaise, horseradish, onion and lemon juice in food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add fresh ground pepper to taste, and salt if desired.
Makes About 2 Cups
Serve with raw vegetables or toasted pita bread. Great as a baked potato topper too!
Serving Suggestion: Place dip in bread bowl for a nice presentation.
Per serving (1/2 cup serving): 120.5 calories; 9 grams protein; 6 grams fat; 2 grams saturated fat; 9 grams carbohydrates; 377.9 milligrams sodium; 118 milligrams calcium; 2.5 grams fiber
Be the first to review this recipe.