Super-Fast Taco Dip
Have just a few minutes before guests arrive? This is your go-to recipe. Made with our new Top The Tater - Taco Fiesta flavor, refried beans and fresh veggies, it has an irresistible bite. So good, in fact, it just might be gone as quickly as it's prepared.
- 1 (12 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (12 ounce) TOP THE TATER - TACO FIESTA
- 1 (12 ounce) jar of your favorite salsa
- 2 cups of shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 green, red, orange or yellow bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- ½ cup sliced black olives (optional)
- ½ cup sliced jalapeños (optional)
- Spread the refried beans onto a 10-inch round serving dish.
- Spread the TOP THE TATER – TACO FIESTA over the refried beans.
- Layer on the salsa and top with the shredded lettuce, tomato and onions and optional vegetables, if desired.
- Top with shredded cheese. Serve with your favorite taco chips.
- Keep covered and refrigerated until served.
Note: You can substitute plain sour cream mixed with 1 package of taco seasoning for the Top the Tater - Taco Fiesta.
Be the first to review this recipe.