Sweet Onion Potato Au Gratin
- 2 pounds sliced red bliss potatoes, washed, skins on
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1 cup Kemps Low Fat Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp minced scallions
- 2 Tbsp Kemps 1% Low Fat Milk
- 2 Tbsp seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Pan spray
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Bring 3 quarts of water and 2 Tbls salt to a boil on top of the stove.
- Coat a 9 x 13 baking pan with pan spray.
- Cut the red bliss potatoes into 1/4 inch slices. Blanch in the boiling water for 5 minutes. Strain well. Cool in cold water; drain again. Place dry potatoes in bowl. Toss with olive oil and add salt and pepper to taste. Mix together the sour cream, scallions, milk and onion soup mix. Add to the potatoes and toss to coat. Layer in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the top with the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 minutes.
Serving Suggestion: To reheat, pour 1/4 cup sour cream and 1/4 cup Kemps 1% Lowfat Milk over the top.
Per serving: 163 calories; 4g protein; 4grams fat; 1g saturated fat; 5mg cholesterol; 407mg sodium; 92 mg calcium.
Be the first to review this recipe.