Tomato Sausage and Cheese Pizza
- 1 cup Kemps Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 3 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 11-inch pre-baked thin pizza crust
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil Salt and pepper
- 6 to 8 fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- In a small bowl mix the two cheeses with the garlic and parsley and set aside.
- Cover the crust evenly with the tomato slices. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and distribute the basil over the tomatoes.
- With a teaspoon, drop the cheese mixture evenly over the tomatoes and basil. Top with sausage.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Let rest five minutes before cutting.
Per serving: 371 calories; 18 grams protein; 19.2 grams fat; 6.3 grams saturated fat; 31.5 grams carbohydrates; 799.3 milligrams sodium; 109.4 milligrams calcium; 2.2 grams fiber
Be the first to review this recipe.