- 2/3 cup Kemps Heavy Cream or Kemps Whipping Cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar (preferably confectioners)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Pre-chill both the mixing bowl and the mixing beaters. (You may leave them in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes while gathering and measuring the ingredients.)
- Pour the cream into the chilled bowl.
- Add the sugar.
- Beat with a mixer until smooth and thick. (Start out rather slowly and increase speed as cream thickens. Do not beat too long or you will churn it into butter).
- Fold in the vanilla.
Note: Whipped cream should stand up for about 2 hours after whipping. Beyond 2 hours, it will start to water and separate.
Be the first to review this recipe.