- cup Kemps Cottage Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Kemps Milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp prepared horseradish
- 3 Tbsp prepared bacon bits
2 Tbsp dried parsley
- In a food processor, blend together cottage cheese, milk, and mayonnaise until smooth, about 2 minutes on high speed.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend for another minute.
Makes 2 cups
Serving Suggestion: Serve with raw vegetables or toasted pita bread. Makes a great baked potato topping also.
Nutritional Analysis: 630 calories; 36 grams protein; 38 grams fat; 10 grams saturated fat; 39 grams carbohydrates; 4 grams fiber
Be the first to review this recipe.