Kemps Launches Limited-Edition Green Milk to Celebrate Green Bay Packers Postseason
Wed, January 13, 2016 | Press Releases
Kemps Launches Limited-Edition Green Milk to Celebrate Green Bay Packers Postseason
The Vanilla-Flavored ‘Packers Power Pint’ to Hit Wisconsin Dairy Aisles on January 13.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MEDIA CONTACT: Mandee Hayes, 952-346-6052 (O), 715-579-0637 (M)
ST. PAUL, MINN. (Jan. 13, 2016) — Kemps, the Official Dairy Partner of the Green Bay Packers, today announced a limited-edition green vanilla-flavored milk to celebrate the team’s postseason run. The “Packers Power Pint” will carry special packaging and will hit retail grocery stores in Wisconsin on January 13.
“Kemps is the official dairy partner of the Green Bay Packers and we’re excited to offer such a fun and tasty way to celebrate the team’s success and help fans show their Packers pride,” said Rachel Kyllo, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Kemps. “Wisconsin is home to hundreds of our local dairy farms and employees so we know firsthand how deep the passion runs for the green and gold.”
The Kemps’ green-colored vanilla milk is being produced in the heart of Packers country, 20 miles north of Milwaukee in the company’s Cedarburg, Wisconsin milk manufacturing facility. More than half of all the milk consumed in Wisconsin is produced at the Kemps plant. It employs nearly 200 Wisconsin residents and works with numerous dairy farms across the state.
Kemps is giving fans the chance to win Packers prizes by taking a photo interacting with Kemps Green Milk and sharing it on the Kemps Facebook page or by using the hashtag #MooPackMoo on Twitter. The hashtag is a dairy-inspired play on the popular #GoPackGo. The sweepstakes will run through January 31. More information and official rules of the contest can be found at Kemps.com.
Founded in 1914, Kemps LLC, based in St. Paul, Minnesota, markets milk, ice cream and related dairy products under the Kemps brand. The company is owned by dairy farmers and 100% of its proceeds go back to these farm families. Kemps operates six manufacturing facilities located in Minneapolis, Rochester, and Farmington, Minnesota; Fargo, North Dakota; and Cedarburg, Wisconsin and employs 1,200 in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Kemps is well known in the industry for introducing innovative new products and has received frequent recognition for successful first-to-market product launches such as Kemps IttiBitz.
Kemps™ Green Bay Packers Green Vanilla Milk Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A purchase will not improve your chance to win. Void where prohibited. Subject to all federal, state and local laws.
2. AM I ELIGIBLE? Open only to legal U.S. Residents of Wisconsin 18 years of age or older as of their date of entry. Void elsewhere. Employees of Kemps, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, web site providers, or other parties involved in any aspect with the creation, production, operation, execution and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and the immediate family members (parents, siblings, children and spouse) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to win. Potential winner(s) may be subject to verification which may include a background check, which must be satisfactory in Sponsor’s absolute discretion. In the event the potential winner is ineligible to participate based upon the information learned during the verification process, an alternate winner will be selected by a random drawing.
3. HOW DO I ENTER? Enter online between January 13, 2016 and January 31, 2016. Visit http://www.facebook.com/kempscows or tweet to @Kempscows hashtag #MooPackMoo with a picture of you and your Green Bay Packers Green Milk, complete and submit by January 31, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Central Daylight Savings Time (“CDST”). Limit one entry per person.
a. The Sweepstakes begins at 8:00:01 AM Central Daylight Savings Time (“CDST”) on January 13, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CDST on January 31, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”).
b. You must provide all requested information. Entries that are incomplete or non-compliant with these Official Rules will be void.
c. Automated or robotic entries will be blocked and void.
b. Enter once during the Promotion Period. The website’s database clock will be the Official Time Keeper for the promotion.
c. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor; responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the entrant.
d. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete entry of information or for entries which are lost, late, delayed, misdirected, electronically garbled, damaged, incompletely received, otherwise defective or lost in cyberspace due to any reason, all of which will be voided.
e. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will neither be acknowledged nor returned.
4. WHAT CAN I WIN? Multiple Prizes. One (1) winner will receive a year’s worth of Kemps Green Bay Packers Themed Ice Cream Pails (awarded in the form of 26 Coupon/certificates, each redeemable at participating Kemps’ retailers for FREE Kemps Ice Cream – 132oz container). The approximate retail value (ARV) of the prize is $182. One (1) winner will receive a year’s worth of Kemps Green Bay Packers Salted Caramel Frozen Tundra Twist (awarded in the form of 26 Coupon/certificates, each redeemable at participating Kemps’ retailers for FREE Kemps Ice Cream – 48oz container). The approximate retail value (ARV) of the prize is $156. One (1) winner will receive an autographed Green Bay Helmet. The approximate retail value (ARV) of the prize is $200. Two (2) winners will receive an autographed Green Bay Packers football. The approximate retail value (ARV) of the prizes $300. Winner and/or winner’s parent or legal guardian are responsible for reporting and payment of all federal, state and local taxes incurred by the acceptance of the prize. Any unused portion will be lost. No extensions will be granted. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agents to use each winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: All potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all Eligible Entries received during the sweepstakes period by independent judges whose decisions will be final as to all matters having to do with the sweepstakes. Random drawing to occur on February 3, 2016. Non-winning entries received during sweepstakes period will be discarded. Winner will be notified by phone or email, as provided. Except where prohibited, acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s consent to use of his/her name, and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of valid entries received.
6. CONDUCT. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant (and/or their parent or legal guardian) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor and their agents, which are final and binding in all respects. In the event that a dispute arises regarding the specific individual entitled to receive the prize from the entry, the entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants may be requested to provide proof that the Entrant is the authorized account holder associated with the account/submission. Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or its web site; of action in violation of the Official Rules; or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, including annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person. NOTE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPONSOR OR ITS AGENTS OR UNDERMINING THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR AND THEIR AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. No liability is assumed for illegible or incomplete entry information or for technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. If, in the Sponsor’ opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, or an unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond its control affects the proper administration, play or conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to (a) suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes in part or its entirety; (b) void any suspected entries, and/or (c) conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all the entries received prior to suspension or cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or any materials associated with the administration of the Sweepstakes or the announcement of the prize.
8. RELEASE. A winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees on behalf of his/herself, his/her heirs, executors, representatives, assigns, administrators and next of kin to release each Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated businesses and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives and any other person or entity associated with this Sweepstakes from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damage or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, enjoyment, ownership or use of the prize. The Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of any prize awarded.
9. DISPUTES. Each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Minnesota; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law, rules or provisions (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
10. PRIVACY. Information entrants provide to Sponsor will be used to communicate with entrants regarding this Sweepstakes and otherwise as set forth in these Official Rules, as well as to contact entrants at a later date with respect to products or services which the Sponsor believe may be of interest to them. By submitting an entry on-line, all entrants acknowledge and agree that the personal information that they have provided will be maintained on the Sponsor’ server and/or the server of those responsible for maintaining the receiving website and/or administering the drawing, all in accordance with the Sponsor’s Privacy Statements available at http://www.kemps.com/about/privacypolicy.aspx
11. PUBLICITY CONSENT. Sweepstakes Prize Winner(s) must grant to Sponsor and their agents the unconditional and irrevocable right, without any further compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent, to use, exhibit and publish, in any medium now known or hereinafter known at any time, the following: (a) their name, city and state, age, image, likeness, voice, biographical information and statement for advertising, publicity, trade and public relations purposes, to the extent permitted by law; and (b) any film, tape recording or other reproduction of their appearance or voice upon the awarding of the Prize.
12. WINNER’S IDENTITY & OFFICIAL RULES. The name, age, city and state of residence for the Prize winner, as well as a version of these Official Rules, suitable for printing, will be posted on the Sponsor’ web sites.
13. SPONSOR. Kemps, LLC. 1270 Energy Lane, St. Paul, MN 55108 is the Sponsor of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
© 2016, Kemps, LLC. All rights reserved. Sweepstakes entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for entrant’s personal use and not for any other commercial purpose whatsoever.