Super Bowl Super Smoothie
- 1/2 cup Kemps Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup Kemps 1% Lowfat Milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar* (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened mixed berries or strawberries
- Put cottage cheese, skim milk, sugar, vanilla, and frozen berries in a blender or food processor.
- Blend 1 minute or until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Per serving (with sugar): 277 calories; 19 grams protein; 2 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 44 grams carbohydrates; 2 grams fiber
Per serving (without sugar): 185 calories; 19 grams protein; 2 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 20 grams carbohydrates; 2 grams fiber