- 1 Tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold Kemps Milk
- 1 ounces (1 squares) bittersweet baking chocolate or 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup Kemps Milk
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups Kemps Heavy Cream, whipped
- Put gelatin in a small bowl; pour in 1 cup cold Kemps Milk and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Put the chocolate and 1/2 cup Kemps Milk in the top part of a double boiler; heat over hot water. When the chocolate is melted, beat vigorously until smooth.
- Stir soaked gelatin and the sugar into the chocolate mixture; stir until sugar and gelatin are dissolved. Let cool. Prepare Heavy Cream: beat with a mixer until smooth and thick. Fold in vanilla.
- When gelatin mixture begins to thicken, fold it into the whipped cream.
- Divide into serving dishes and freeze or refrigerate until serving.