Egg Nog Chiffon Pie
- 2 tsp unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup Kemps Golden EggNog
- 3 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup Kemps Whipping Cream
- 1 Tbsp confectioners sugar
- 1 (9-inch) ready-made graham cracker crust
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water until softened.
- Place the EggNog, egg yolks, sugar and nutmeg in the top of a double boiler. Whisk until well combined and cook stirring constantly until mixture is the consistency of thick cream, about 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in the dissolved gelatin and set in a pan of ice water. Stir until mixture mounds when dropped with a spoon.
- Whip the cream with confectioners sugar until stiff, fold the cream into the EggNog mixture. Pour the mixture into the crust and chill. Sprinkle with nutmeg before serving.
Per serving: 364 calories; 4.8 grams protein; 25 grams fat; 11.6 grams saturated fat; 31.7 grams carbohydrates; 217.1 milligrams sodium; 81.8 milligrams calcium; 0.4 grams fiber