Egg Nog Spice Pancakes
If Santa’s presents under the tree don’t get your brood out of bed, the wonderful smell wafting from the kitchen will. Especially if you’re whipping up a fresh batch of our all-time favorite breakfast recipe: Egg Nog Spice Pancakes.
They are truly filled with the flavors of the holidays such as Kemps Egg Nog, pumpkin spice, brown sugar, and Kemps Sour Cream – the only brand of sour cream produced in Minnesota. Take our word for it; these pancakes are a family tradition in the making!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup Kemps Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup Kemps EggNog
- 1 large egg
- Preheat non-stick griddle to medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin spice, and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the egg, Egg Nog, sour cream and butter until ingredients are smooth. Add the flour mixture and stir until blended, but still slightly lumpy. Don’t over mix.
- Pour batter onto griddle to make pancakes.
- When bubbles appear on the surface, turn with a spatula and cook until pancakes are brown both sides.
Makes 8 pancakes
Serve with syrup or jam.