- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp butter or margarine
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cups Kemps Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup Kemps Milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Coat a 9-inch round baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Saute onions and peppers in butter in nonstick skillet for about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms. Continue cooking for about 3 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine Swiss cheese, cottage cheese, and black pepper in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Beat eggs for about two minutes. Add milk, salt, and parsley. Continue to beat for another minute or so.
- Place half the cheese mixture in the prepared baking dish.
- Add the cooked pepper-onion-mushroom mixture. Layer with remaining cheese mixture.
- Pour egg mixture on top. Bake for about 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Per serving: 197 calories; 17.2 grams protein; 11.3 grams fat; 6.2 grams saturated fat; 6.3 grams carbohydrates; 0.8 gram fiber