Golden Egg Nog Banana Bread
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Kemps Golden EggNog
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cream together sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each egg. Add vanilla.
- In separate bowl mash the bananas and add eggnog, then mix in with butter/sugar mixture.
- In another bowl, sift flour, baking powder and nutmeg together then add them to the wet mixture. Stir until combined and pour into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Let loaf cool for at least 10 minutes. Remove from pan.
Serving Suggestions: Top with Kemps ice cream or homemade whipped cream.
Makes 1 loaf.