A favorite winter warm-up for the chilliest of days.
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar (depending on how sweet you like it)
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup Kemps Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream or marshmallows (optional)
- Whisk together cocoa powder, sugar, salt, and about 2 tablespoons of milk in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until cocoa and sugar are dissolved.
- Whisk in the rest of the milk and heat it over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until it is hot.
- Stir in the vanilla, top with whipped cream or marshmallows and enjoy!
Makes 1 large mug of hot chocolate!