Ice Cream Party Nachos
- 12 waffle ice cream cones (from 12 oz box), broken into 2 to 3-inch pieces
- 1.5 quarts Kemps Caramel Cow Tracks, softened slightly
- 1 jar (16 oz) hot fudge topping
- 1 jar (16 oz) caramel topping
- 1 jar (11 oz) marshmallow crème
- 1 cup chopped nuts, if desired
- Layer broken waffle cones on a large serving platter.
- Top with scoops of ice cream.
- Spoon marshmallow crème over ice cream. Drizzle with hot fudge and caramel sauce.
- Make it your way. Use your favorite flavor Kemps Ice Cream to make dessert nachos.
- If you want to avoid double dipping, serve the nachos with small dishes.