- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup Kemps Sour Cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- Kemps Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Blend in sour cream, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Blend in canned pumpkin until smooth.
- Pour filling into 2 crusts and bake for 45 minutes, until filling is set. Allow to cool. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- Slice and top with a small scoop of Kemps Vanilla Ice Cream or dollop of Kemps Cream, whipped, to serve.
Makes 2 pies and serves 16. To make 1 pie, cut all ingredients in half